- Up to 25% of billable electricity consumed in homes and businesses is non-productive and unusable.
- Most AC motors operate at 80% efficiency under a full load and efficiency is reduced at lower loads.
- This non-productive energy wastes money and also shortens the life of inductive equipment such as motors, HVAC equipment, pumps and major appliances.
HOW IT WORKS
The KVAR device mounts to the input of your breaker box with a 220 volt/2 pole breaker.
The KVAR unit fine tunes the electrical system from inductive load equipment (any motor with wound copper) going through the utility company’s KVA electric kilowatt hour meter.
The fine tuning slows down the operation of the electric meter. This is performed with the use of power optimization with the use of capactitors.
- Approximately 2 years or less return on your Investment
- Power savings average 8% to 25%
- Reduces power surges
- Increases motor and appliance life
- 12 year warranty, 25 year life expectancy
- U.S. Patented, UL Listed, CSA Approved
- Cleaner and Greener Certified
The KVAR unit enhances the efficiency of your motors by reducing amperage (which causes heat) and improves the power factor of your motors to run more efficiently.
This will improve the life expectancy of your motors and save you money. What are Inductive Loads and how many do I have?
- Air Conditioners (both motor and compressor)
- Pool Filtration Systems
- Spas or Hot Tubs
- Exhaust Fans On Roof
- Ceiling Fans
- Garbage Disposal
- Hair Dryers